Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Bosom buddies

Welcome and thank you for stopping by our zygote of a blog!  I've been wanting to improve my writing skills for awhile. Figure no time like the present; girl, get off your ass and WRITE.  Use your proverbial pen to write to your heart's content about life as a new mom, life in sunny Silicon Valley, life as a sober 24-year old, life with a fantastic group of friends and family. Interesting happenings all around you...why not share it for shits and giggles? 

Obviously, a lot of inspiration will be drawn from the two creatures who occupy most of my day-to-day existence. Adeline and Zoe. Zoe and Adeline. What a pair these two are. But I will deviate from time to time...ok, probably all the time, to post various photos, videos, links, et al that I find interesting. Who knows, maybe we'll go CRAZY and post a personal recipe or two. 

I feel good about this. I really do. And for the love of Pete, Zoe just farted in my face again. 

P.S. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

No comments: