Monday, September 7, 2009

What's this here blog-doo-hickey

I'm still new to blogging and I'm figuring out all the features I can change, comments being one of them. I didn't realize that I had the setting on where you had to create a User ID just to leave comments, which is a giant pain in the ass, so I just changed it and now anyone can leave me a message, anonymous or identifiable.  But remember what your mama said: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Or if you do say it, expect me to reply and call you an idiot.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read Babe and the Beast. I would love any and all feedback!

2 comments:

kat said...

In one of your very first blog entries you spoke about wanting to become a better writer. Well, girly, I don't know how you could possibly improve on perfection. I'm green with envy at your eloquence! And your usage of subtle quips leave me giggling behind my screen and wanting more! Keep up the good work! You've got a fan!

B&B said...

It's more then a year ago that you left me this comment and I just noticed it now! That was so thoughtful and kind of you to say--I think you are a very talented writer as well and I would love it if you started writing on your blog again..you would have a loyal follower :) Love you, girly...