Saturday, November 27, 2010

things that make me feel like a grown-up...

...not getting married or having two children or living in a house...





...but finally organizing Christmas cards to be sent out for the first time in my life!



(That, and serving Thanksgiving and Christmas meals on nice platters and matching dishes rather than the pots and pans they were cooked in.)



I actually mustered up the time and energy to buy Christmas (penguin!) pajamas for the kids and took some photographs so I could make cards on Snapfish. Out of the hundred and thirty photos I took, there were probably only five good ones where both of their eyes were open, one of them wasn't crying, or being choked by the other, or had jelly on their face...

pretty freakin' cute, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, pretty freakin' cute!!! Both are absolutely adorable!

korgoth said...

Louie is actually buddha.